Thursday, August 2, 2007

The perfect dream

I have said many times before that I am a dreamer. I dream of things that make me happy. But today I chose to dream up a world.

Bear with me as I take you into the world I created. The world as it was always meant to be. The perfect world.

In my world, humans are beautiful creatures. They are creatures made of love. Love for nature, love for life, love for each other. In my dreams humans do not form clans and groups. Humans don't go to extremes to try to find things to differentiate between each other.

My dream, after all, is made of complete love. Love is blind, and that is practically the beauty of my dream world.

In m dream, your color doesn't make a difference. It really doesn't make a difference, not the crappy lie that the real world is living right now. Black, white, brown, yellow, there is beauty in all. And inside the skin, there really is no difference at all. The souls all look the same. The souls don't recognize the skin color, only we do.

In the world I created, there are no boundaries between countries. We are all one. We are all of Earth. We don't need to differentiate by calling someone an American and another a Bangladeshi. Strip everything away and you have two identical people, each struggling to make it through life in their own way and with their own dreams.

In my dream, parents are not instilling racist sentiments into their little kids. White parents are not freaking out when they see their child playing ball with a black kid. Rich people are not screaming at their children because they made friends with the doorman's child.

In my dream, people are not fighting over religion. They are finally able to understand that they have 90% in common. They finally realize they can't stay fixated on the 10% they don't agree on and they are able to endorse the beauty of all religions combined. Muslims, Christians and Jews are able to hang out and talk and laugh. There is no hate amongst them for my world was built on love.

Out of love there is no need to kill and hurt. There is no reason to scare your fellow human. In my world, everyone realizes that each human is so precious. Each human, no matter how 'different' is as important as the whole world. People care for each other. People help each other and take the time to carry their weak through instead of leaving them behind.

We really are not so different. The only problem is we go to extents in order to differentiate between each other. It's funny, of all the species on Earth, this is an exclusive characteristic of humans. Every other species is trying to find ways to band together in order to be stronger. But with humans, they are always searching for ways to differentiate. Think about everything that is happening and you'll realize that everyday we come up with new ways of labeling each other, of forming clans, in order to be differentiated further.

Every time we abolish one type of racism, we create two. It is sad.

In my perfect world, there are no differences at all. No blacks, no whites, no territories, no countries, no different beliefs. There is only humanity, love, dignity and respect for each other.

This is my dream world. As fake as can be - as real as can be.

If it's crazy to dream, then I will adore my lost mentality forever.

Welcome to my type of world.

4 comments:

  1. LOL..when I started to read i was smiling afer a while i find myself laughing,i don't know why,that's what happened with me,once you told me that life is Ironic,yes IT IS..i wish the world is simple like your dream, i wish everyone has the pure soul you have.. but Alas the world isn't like your dream :(..

    ReplyDelete
  2. " As fake as can be – As real as can be "
    World always talk about "peace", "dignity", "equity" … But when we look back to these words we see words without soul because in fact how it will be with soul when it is not exist … few people who know what each word means and how it will be … those people are like YOU and me "dreamers" …
    Dear your words break the silly borders …
    For me being crazy is wonderful thing and "I will adore my lost mentality forever" too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place exists... just not on earth. It's called Heaven. Whether you believe in the existence of heaven or not, abstract heaven exists in our brains, it is our idea for perfection. Only difference is there's nobody weak there, and nobody who needs help. Just lots and lots of love :)

    P.s. I agree about abolishing one form of racism and creating 2 others. People do this all the time even though they'd never admit to themselves or to others that they are in one way or another racists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why we should all support free trade.

    “Go into the Exchange in London, that place more venerable than many a court, and you will see representatives of all the nations assembled there for the profit of mankind. There the Jew, the Mahometan, and the Christian deal with one another as if they were of the same religion, and reserve the name of infidel for those who go bankrupt.”

    ReplyDelete